The NGO Conseils et Appui pour l'Education à la Base (CAEB), is recruiting as part of the implementation of phase 2 of the Programme "Young Leaders, Reproductive Health of Adolescents and Youth" (JL/SRAJ) called JIGIYA for the following positions:
- JL/SRAJ Regional Coordinator:
The JL/SRAJaura Regional Coordinator in charge of the JL/SRAJ Programme is responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of all programme activities including those related to advocacy and influence at the level of his/her region of assignment. It is also responsible for managing the funds made available to the region for the purposes of the program.
- JL/SRAJ Program Management Advisor:
The Programme Management Advisor of the JL/SRAJ Programme assists the Regional Coordinator in the implementation of all programme activities in the area under his responsibility.It supervises and supports the staff of partner NGOs in achieving their objectives, monitors activities, collects and reports data, and contributes to the evaluation of the performance of implementing NGOs.
- Regional Accountant of the JL/SRAJ Program:
The Regional Accountant of the JL/SRAJ Programme ensures the maintenance of the Programme's accounts at the regional level and assists the National Accountant in monitoring the management of the funds made available to the Implementing Partners. It provides support to the accounting staff of partner NGOs when necessary and contributes to the evaluation of their performance
- JL/SRAJ Program Driver
The JL/SRAJ Program Driver ensures the operation, maintenance and maintenance in good condition of the Program vehicle assigned to him. He ensures the validity of the vehicle's parts, ensures regular monitoring of its maintenance and keeps the logbook up to date.
Application files including: a handwritten application, a detailed curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation, a copy of the certificates of diplomas and certificates of work must be sent in a closed envelope to the Management of CAEB located at Bacodjicoroni, Rue 718, Porte 840, Bamako, Commune V, District of Bamako no later than September 27, 2021 at 17:00.
Applications can also be submitted to the various CAEB offices within the same deadlines.
- In KOLOKANI (4th district not far from the CAP and the World Vision office
- In BOUGOUNI (Torakabougou floor Robert yanfolila road) for the areas of Bougouni, Yanfolila and Kolondièba.
- A DIOILA (Floor building Sylla Main Road)
- In DIEMA (not far from the central roundabout)
- In NIORO (Diamweli district)
- In BANAMBA (on the road to Kiban)
- In SEGOU,not far from the Korê cultural center in Sébougou
- In MOPTI:Sévaré in front of the GAO road not far from the training center
professional, behind the Sominé Dolo Hospital.
NB: The detailed description of the tasks for each position is available on request at CAEB headquarters or at: www.caebmali.org