As part of the implementation of its project "Young Leaders and Reproductive Health for Young People and Adolescents (JL / SRAJ"), implemented in 18 circles in the regions of Kayes, Koulikoro, Ségou and Mopti, the CAEB-Cordaid Alliance in partnership with the Embassy of the Netherlands is seeking to recruit an Administrative Officer for the financial management of the program.
Title: Administrative and financial manager Num
ber: 01 Proj
ect duration: 01 year with possibility of renewal Supervisio
n: Under the responsibility of the Program Director Purpose of th
e position: To ensure the good management of the funds and materials made available to
I. Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare provisional expenditure budgets for the program
- Assist the expert in human resources management in the development of staff contracts.
- Prepare the tender documents (DAO) for the procurement of goods and services
- Develop TOR for the recruitment of providers
- Draw up contracts for the supply of goods and services to providers
- Commit expenses approved by the Program Director
- Develop staff pay slips
- Supervise the payment of staff salaries and social charges and their fuel allocation
- Oversee the payment of invoices from suppliers and service providers
- Make a periodic inventory of material goods and equipment for the program.
- Establish a computer database of material goods and the program at the level of the National Program Coordination Unit and of the implementing partners
- Prepare financial reports
- Facilitate the process of auditing program accounts
II. Personality profile:
- Be honest, honest, sincere and transparent
- Have a good temperament
- Be patient and have good listening skills;
- Be humble, committed and available;
- Have a creative mind and a spirit of synthesis;
- Master the computer tool.
III. Training profile
- Have at least a master's degree or an equivalent qualification in the fields of economics, accounting or any other equivalent qualification;
- Have at least 10 years of experience in the administrative and financial management of projects and programs.
- Ability to work in a team and provide formative supervision to project accounting staff and accountants from program partner organizations
- Ability to work with accounting management software
- Ability to produce financial reports from accounting software;
- Ability to work effectively on personal initiative.
V. Documents to be provided
- Diplomas and certificates
- Curriculum vitae
- Application form (handwritten)
- Cover letter (1 and ½ page maximum)
- Reference of the most recent employer (s)
The deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday, October 8, 2019
at 4 p.m. sharp.
The files are to be deposited at the headquarters of the NGO CAEB located in Bacodjicoroni ACI, rue
718, porte 840 and the branches of CAEB in Nioro du Sahel, Kita, Diéma, Kolokani, Dioila, Banamba, Bougouni, Ségou and Sévaré.
The following documents are required as a first ste
p: Curriculum Vi
tae Cover letter (1 and ½ page maximum
) Copy of certificates and diplom
as NB: Applications from women are strongly encouraged
The Secretary General